Sunday, September 11, 2005

Heartsick.

Here are some headlines:

“U.S. Can Confine Citizens Without Charges, Court Rules”

“Bush Lifts Wage Rules for Katrina”

“Firms With White House Ties Get Katrina Contracts”

The list is endless and each day we are hit in the face with these headlines—the ‘War on Terrorism” is a war on America perpetrated by the idiots we’ve ‘elected’. We continue to think that each headline will cause them to take a step back and behave themselves as Americans. But they don’t. These people are our enemies. These are the people we need to be making war on. It’s a shameful thing that our best leaders in this crisis are Oprah Winfrey and Ray Nagin because they are speaking the truth. We know it when we hear it but we are overcome with petty riches and inertia. These dogs of capitalism have our country in their teeth and they are ripping the fabric of America into tatters out of personal greed. I despair for my country.

I’m a 61-year-old grandmother. Come and get me if you must in order to shut me up but until my small voice is silenced I will continue to speak my mind.

Full text of these articles can be found at Textcitations.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home