Tuesday, September 27, 2005

The Dead

JOHN FITZGERALD KENNEDY
"If a free society cannot help the many who are poor, it cannot save the few who are rich. "

ROBERT KENNEDY
“At the heart of that western freedom and democracy is the belief that the individual man, the child of God, is the touchstone of value, and all society, groups, the state, exist for his benefit. Therefore the enlargement of liberty for individual human beings must be the supreme goal and the abiding practice of any western society.”

MARTIN LUTHER KING, JR.
“Before the Pilgrims landed at Plymouth, we were here. Before the pen of Jefferson etched across the pages of history the majestic words of the Declaration of Independence, we were here. If the inexpressible cruelties of slavery could not stop us, the opposition we now face will surely fail.”

MALCOLM X
"I believe that there will ultimately be a clash between the oppressed and those that do the oppressing. I believe that there will be a clash between those who want freedom, justice and equality for everyone and those who want to continue the systems of exploitation."

JIMI HENDRIX
I just want to talk to you I won't uh, do you no harm I just want to know about your diff'rent lives On this here people farm I heard some of you got your families Living in cages tall and cold And some just stay there and dust away Past the age of old. Is this true ? Please let me talk to you.

JANIS JOPLIN
“Oh Lord, won't you buy me a Mercedes Benz? My friends all drive Porsches, I must make amends. Worked hard all my lifetime, no help from my friends, So Lord, won't you buy me a Mercedes Benz?”

JIM MORRISON
“This is the end, beautiful friend This is the end, my only friend The end of our elaborate plans The end of ev'rything that stands The end”

MAMA CASS
“The voice of the people should echo far and wide
Instead of keeping what they feel bottled up inside
Let the people have their say
Tomorrow isn't far away
It should be better than today
If we raise our voices”

JOHN FITZGERALD KENNEDY, JR
John F. Kennedy, Jr., his wife, Carolyn Bessette Kennedy, and his sister-in-law, Lauren Bessette, died when their plane crashed in the waters off Martha's Vineyard, Ma. Kennedy was flying the Piper Saratoga plane that plunged into the Atlantic Ocean.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home